You have a lot of choices when you consider your next professional role and we know it can be hard to wade through all the calls, emails and messages from medical staffing agencies who see you just as a number. Consider a different approach with a travel nurse staffing agency that provides high-end, customized career support for your future.
American Medical Staffing (AMS) is a healthcare staffing company who puts you first and we are currently seeking a Sterile Processing Tech - SPT for agency contract positions in Upper Marlboro,Maryland.
Have questions about compensation, population, unit/caseload details, experience requirements or scheduling? No problem! Text the job title and location to our recruitment team today at 410.826.4498 and we will answer all of your questions on the spot.
Adventure Awaits! With AMS, you will enjoy benefits like:
- COMPENSATION that is competitive, negotiable, and paid weekly
- BONUSES when you refer others: $500 for you and $500 for them
- BENEFITS on Day 1, including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental benefits
- RETIREMENT PLANS after 90 days of employment
- REIMBURSEMENT for travel and other incidentals
- PAID TIME OFF that is flexible to your needs
- EXPERT SUPPORT for compliance, credentialing/licensure, and CEU
- MENTORING specific to the travel nurse experience
Along with the support of AMS in the lead-up to your assignment (e.g., credentialing, negotiating pay, etc.), we also have a team of coaches you can connect with for advice, training and development, or just to network. Like you, these advisors are AMS clinicians who have a passion for high-quality care, knowledge-sharing, and the acute environment.
We want you to feel as empowered as possible. Which is why, for over 20 years, we have helped professionals like you grow and chart a new course in their careers. Here are just a few things your peers say about us:
- I like that my recruiter works with me to get the best assignments and I love that my recruiter checks up on me.-Angela S, AMS Acute RN
- Everyone at AMS has always been attentive and authentic with me.-Jeanne W, AMS Acute RN
- Without fail, my recruiter calls and checks on me to see how I am doing and if I need anything. This has created a close, trusting bond.-Michael H, AMS Acute RN
- Read More Testimonials by visiting https://americanmedicalstaffing.com/traveler-resources/testimonials/
You have a lot of options when it comes to who you partner with; and we understand that. So, as you trek out and discover what is next, consider the WHOLE experience you want to have. AMS is along for the ride or there for one assignment. We want to help you create genuine moments in your career that are authentic, empowering, and extraordinary.
American Medical Staffing (AMS) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.