Join us at GBMC’s South Chapman Building on April 23rd!
We are happy to share that American Medical Staffing will be a sponsor for GBMC’s 7th annual “Walk a Mile in Their Shoes” event. All benefits from this event will go to the Sexual Assault Forensic Examination (SAFE) and Domestic Violence (DV) Program. The SAFE/DV Program at GBMC treats victims of all ages, in a confidential setting, at no cost to the patient. The program doesn’t just provide medical care; it offers comfort and counseling to re-empower patients.
Join American Medical Staffing’s Walking Team! How to Register
Here is the link to the event for those that would like to register:
- When you click the Register button, it asks how you would like to register. Please click “join a team” and then click “American Medical Staffing”
- You can even register as a “virtual walker” for those that may not be able to make it
Sign up & Win!
To encourage participation, we will be doing a giveaway for those that sign up! Prizes include an Apple Watch, Airpods & three $25 Amazon gift cards.
- All you must do is register for the GBMC event under American Medical Staffing and you will receive three entries into the raffle. You will get an additional three entries for any family members that sign up
- Get a bonus entry for registering for a health and wellness account with Burnalong. This is a company-sponsored program that is of no cost to you.
- Every employee that signs up and attends the event in person will receive an AMS T-shirt – pick up near the start line!
We are so fortunate to be in a position to positively impact those in need. We are encouraging the American Medical Staffing family to sign up and participate in this event so that together, we can make a difference in our surrounding communities. See more of our Community Outreach initiatives here.